Saturday, March 27, 2010

Safeway Deals


Scrubbing bubbles are $1.99 each at Safeway this week wyb 3 or more plus there is a Catalina promotion on Scrubbing bubbles.  Look for $2/2 peelies on participating products to get free Scrubbing bubbles. (After coupons and Catalina savings) If you can't find the $2/2 peelies you could also use the .75 off from 3/21 SS making them just .25 each.

Catalina

Purchase 2 receive $2.00 OYNO
Purchase 3 receive $3.00 OYNO
Purchase 4 receive $4.00 OYNO

(4) Scrubbing Bubbles $2.99 each
  • -(2) $2/2 Scrubbing Bubbles
  • -$4.00 instant savings
  • Pay $3.96 OOP receive $4.00 Catalina
(4) Soft Scrub $2.99 each
  • -$4.00 instant savings
  • -(2) B1G1 Free from Here (Cashier took off $3.99 each)
  • -(2) $1.00 off Soft Scrub from Here
  • $2.02 Overage
(6) Robin eggs $1.29 each
  • -(2) $2/3 Hersheys candy from Here
  • Final price $3.74
Total OOP $1.68 after coupons and Catalina

I did the scrubbing bubbles two more times and only paid sales tax :-)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Michele, you amaze me with your deals all the time! I might have to go and do this one (of coarse I will am addicted lol) Did you actually find the 2/2 on some of the Scrubbing Bubbles? Although I have plenty of the .75/1 Thanks Joelle!!

Kristine in WA said...

Thanks for the post on this. I never would have caught on to this one and I HATE paying for cleaning supplies. Its bad enough that I have to clean... :)

Michele said...

I was thinking the same thing Kristine. Now that I got it for free who's going to clean my bathroom. lol

Yes Jodee the $2/2 coupons were on the Blue cans that are more expensive but work on any scrubbing bubbles

Anonymous said...

what is the instant savings for I didn't see it posted anywhere?

Michele said...

Each of the items are priced at $2.99 each when you buy 4 or more they take $1.00 off each of them instantly making them $1.99.

Keri said...

You can also still apply for the $5 SC Johnson rebate, so this deal would be a serious MM! You can submit 3x per household!