Thursday, March 4, 2010

Fruit Snacks for Free w/ Doubles at Albertsons


Getting tired of Fruit Roll ups yet? If not you can print another .50/2 Fruit Roll up coupon from the Target website.  This is a manufacturer coupon that does not state "Do not double". 

(5) Fruit Roll ups $1.00 each
(1) Keebler Crackers $2.49
  • -(2) .50/2 Fruit Roll ups from Here
  • -(1) $1.00 Keebler Crackers 1/31SS
  • -$3.50 Catalina from previous fruit snack promo
  • -(2) $1.00 doubler & (1) .99 doubler
  • Final Price FREE! plus another $3.50 Catalina
Ten cents a box was great Free is Awesome!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I got some more also lol I used 50/2 X's 2 plus 1 doubler and the 3.50 cat =FREE the casher said "don't you want to use another doubler?" I said no thanks just wait and see, see laughed. I'm going to finish my last two runs tomorrow and then will still have a 10.00 Cat from albies and one 10.00 from Safeway. My oh my I need a break lol

Michele said...

Jodee, I need a break too. I took a Tylenol PM and am drinking some herbal tea so that I can sleep tonight and not dream about more scenarios.

Joelle said...

My kids have been sick this week with that yucky cough, fever, ear ache stuff . . . so I haven't been able to get out as much as I would like. So I have sent my hubby out on a few runs for me. JoDee, can you picture Scott in the check out line with his (my) coupon binder and a fistful of coupons? Te he he!

Unknown said...

lol Joelle i couldn't bribe my husband to use a coupon let alone take my coupon binder. Sorry to hear the kiddo's are sick it is really going around, hope they feel better soon!


Michele I'm so glad I'm not the only one that dreams coupons lol