Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Target deals


I stopped by Target today to see if they carried the Seattle's best coffee and was thrilled to see that they did and that it was priced at $1.00 each. Unfortunately, if I have one tonight I will never sleep so I won't know until tomorrow if I like them.

(8) Cream of Chicken soup .75 each
  • Use $1/2 Cream soups from Here
  • Final price .25 each ($2.00 )
(4) Cream of Mushroom soup .75 each
  • Use $1/2 from Here
  • Final price .25 each ($1.00)
(1) Sobe Lifewater $1.00
  • -.50 Sobe Lifewater Target
  • Final price .50
(11) Seattle's Best coffee $1.00 each
  • -(11) $1.00 Seattle's Best coffee 3/28 SS
  • Final price Free
(1) Snuggle Fabric softener $3.99
  • -$3.00 Snuggle Fabric softener (I purchased mine on ebay but Here is another link)
  • Final price .99
Total OOP $4.49

3 comments:

Unknown said...

nice I was wondering if I should order some of those Snuggle coupons

Michele said...

.35 each is not a bad price for the coupons especially if we can find a better sale price for the Snuggle.

Anonymous said...

I am in Seattle and I did not get the snuggle coupons :( very sad! I have a small Target in SW Seattle and they rarely have the deals that the blogger gals say they find. I ran off to my Target to get the Seattle Best Coffee deal and nope, once again not there. I imagine I would have better luck at the Target at Southcenter, but its a much further drive. Great deals you found, and please let us know how you like the coffee tomorrow.