Saturday, March 20, 2010

Riteaid 3/21-3/27

Huggies $8.99 each Submit for $1.00 SCR (Limit 1)
  • Use $3.00 Huggies from Here or Here
  • Use $2.00 Huggies Video Value Rewards from Here
  • Final price $2.99 each after coupons and SCR
Huggies Wipes $2.50 each Submit for $1.00 SCR (Limit 1)
  • Use $1.00 Huggies found in March Safeway coupon book
  • Final price .50 after coupons and SCR
Scenario

(2) Huggies Diapers $8.99
(2) Huggies Baby Wipes $2.50
  • -(1) $5/$20 purchase Video Value from Here
  • -(2) $3.00 off Huggies from Here
  • -(2) $2.00 Huggies Video Value
  • -(2) $1.00 Huggies Wipes from March Safeway coupon book
  • -(1) $1.00 Huggies diapers SCR
  • -(1) $1.00 Huggies wipes SCR
  • Final price $3.98 after SCR and coupons
That's $3.98 for 2 packages of Huggies and 2 Huggies baby wipes!

7 comments:

joelle said...

Riteaid sure has been good lately!

I know you guys will appreciate this! I go to Safeway today - I purchase

3 Colgate
4 Sobe
3 bread
1 Fiber one yogurt

I was planning on paying less than a buck for it all. My total comes to $10.76 . . I look at the huge line behind me, swallow hard and swipe my card. Go straight to CS and see that they charged me $2.50 for my yogurt (should have been $1.25) and $3.59 for each of my Colgate (my discount didn't come off either Michele!) .. CS checks the prices and refunds me . . . . $11.96. NICE huh? I was all sorts of happy! :-)

Michele said...

Oh I love it! Can't get better then a profit.

I did the candy scenario at Rite aide that Jodee emailed me about. I can't beleive they took both coupons for the candy. I was so excited I took my mom back too. We should start a business of shopping for other families. lol Maybe I could quit my job.

Washington Mom said...

This is a winner! Thanks so much for breaking down the diaper deal. Can you tell me where you found the Huggies Wipes coupons at Safeway? I don't think I've seen those, but I'd make a trip to get them if I knew where to look! Thanks again for all your hard work!

Michele said...

Each month Safeway has a coupon book found hanging in front of the shampoo or toothpaste. It is in a clear plastic holder and is easily missed if you are not looking. The book contains quite a few good coupons and is worth looking for each month.

joelle said...

I did the Riteaid candy deal too! I'm actually second guessing that decision as I have now busted into my second bag of candy! UGH . . . NO self control! :-)

Michele said...

Joelle, You crack me up! I bought the candy that I'm not that into. Now if I had picked up some mounds or rolos I would be in trouble.

Washington Mom said...

Thanks so much, Michele! I picked up the coupon book last month, but I didn't realize they hide them in the shampoo isle every month...I'll be on the look out! Really appreciate all the hard work you do!