Tuesday, March 23, 2010

More Safeway


I just can't stay away from Safeway today.  There are so many good deals to be found and I was really wanting some more frozen veggies.  So I decided to make another trip and take advantage of the Freezer promotion still going on.  My total was .07 with tax I paid $1.39 If you would like the break down let me know and I will post it.  My freezers are packed and there is litteraly not a square inch to be found so I'm going to try and lay off the freezer items this week.

(3) Herbal Essence Conditioners
(3) Herbal Essence Hairspray
(6) Birds Eye Frozen veggies
(3) Green Giant brussell sprouts (My daughters favorite)
(1) Olay Regenerist face wash
(1) Yoplait yogurt
(1) Betty crocker warm delights
(1) Nature Valley granola nut cluster
(1) Green Giant bagged veggies

No comments: