Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Albertsons Fruit Snacks Promo


 * This deal does include the Fruit by the foot, Gushers and Roll ups! Yeah
Use the .50/2 from Here, Here or Here

Deal Buy (5) Gushers, Rolls or Fruit by the Foot $1.00 each
  • Use (2) .50/2 Gushers, Rolls or Fruit by the foot
  • Pay $4.50 OOP then get back $3.50 Catalina
  • Final Price .10 a box (That's a stock up price)

Albertson's will have fruit snacks priced at $1.00 a box starting 3/3/10. I stopped by the store tonight to see if they were including the Fruit by the foot, Gushers or Fruit roll ups in their displays. Unfortunately it looks like it's just the Fruit snacks.  I have been unable to find any fruit snack coupons but there is a Catalina running until 3/21 for fruit snacks.

(5) Boxes of Fruit Snacks $1.00 each
  • Pay $5.00 OOP
  • Receive $3.50 Catalina
  • That's just .30 a box after Catalina savings (Not a bad price)
Then you can roll your catalina into another transaction and just pay $1.50 OOP and roll and roll and roll

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my this is crazy I have gotten 20 boxes and plan on getting 15 more tomorrow for my daughter kindergarten class. This is so fun!

Michele said...

Lol Jodee, I need an intervention. I will not even admit how many times I have been to the store today.